Welcome to our amazing Primary School.
Achieving and growing together
“We are the seeds. Our school is the good ground which provides everyone with all they need to grow and achieve.” (Our children)
St Michael’s is a Church of England Primary School built on distinctive Christian Values at the very heart of its community.
We will provide:
- a welcoming, inclusive school with strong relationships across our community, that celebrates diversity;
- excellent teaching with a nurturing approach, guiding first steps to next steps;
- an inspirational and challenging curriculum which ignites curiosity, encourages resilience and grows confidence so children become lifelong learners;
- a happy, safe and stimulating environment in which children can achieve their full potential;
- So that our children will flourish in all they do and become good citizens
Mr G Johnston – Headteacher
Our shared vision is for St Michael’s to be an inclusive Church of England School, centred on distinctive Christian Values. Where we create and provide a high quality, caring and loving educational environment where children can learn, grow and develop to their full potential
As a proudly Christian School we work to follow the teachings of Jesus to prepare children for their future.
We use a range of key Christian values in helping make decisions and drive our school forward. These include;